HEALTH SYSTEM FORUM
Thursday, February 11, 2021
A Virtual Event
Join our mailing list to be notified about future Forums.
Create an account now!
Missed the Forum?
Access recordings and more with the Health System Forum Recording Pass
For some, the health system works perfectly. For many others, it doesn't. The Health System Forum, presented by the Waters Center for Systems Thinking, will create the space for important conversations about the current state of the health system and how systems thinking can help create a more inclusive, productive system with better outcomes for all.
It’s not often that key stakeholders from all parts of the system come together. When this happens, meaningful dialogue and change take shape. Join us for this unique opportunity that will surface important perspectives from members throughout the health system. #BetterTogether
Who should attend?
- Healthcare providers from all types of health and medical systems
- Public health workers
- Social workers
- Medical school students, nursing/physician assistant students, medical residents
- Health system administrators
- Mental health professionals
- Healthcare researchers, health technology innovators and scientists
- Patients, Parents, Caregivers
- Anyone interested in the health system
- Come together with other health system stakeholders in order to represent and experience a whole-system approach
- Explore perceptions around the state of the health system
- Discover how the Habits and tools of systems thinking can be applied to create a more inclusive, productive and beneficial health system for all
- Hear examples from distinguished guest speakers of how systems thinking Habits and tools have already been applied in various healthcare settings
- Walk away with tools and approaches to break down silos throughout their network and beyond in order to make positive change
- Continue to build connections and systems thinking capacity through follow-up opportunities
What people are saying about Waters Center events: